Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I
Hello, everyone been having a problem with the coil pack.2014 Cruze 1.4T. Cylinder 1 keeps missing. Have swapped out two packs already and replace the spark plugs. First time it happens I chalked it to normal wear and tear. 85k miles in car. Did tune up replace plugs and coil pack. (AC Delco). Been driving perfectly fine for almost 3 weeks, and again started missing on cylinder 1. Looks like the pack burned up again. Any advise? Thanks.
I am have samn problem I replaced my valve cover and gasket bc it was leaking oil in to plug hole and shorting them out so got that fixed replaced plugs coil pack also had to replace catalytic converter bc code said it was going bad and o2 sensors pcv valve had to be changed twice from getting stuck open after all the the car would start up and drive for about 16 miles then burn up the coil pack again but valve cover is not leaking anymore so that's not the problem also have Stabilitrak light flashing now got feed up took it to dealer the said it needs coil pack plugs something in the dash cluster reprogrammed an they wanted 1600 to do it all witch is insane but I asked them I said ok if I let u all do that witch is the samn thing iv done except the cluster reprogramme and then it doesn't fix it are u all going to put my parts back on and give me my money back and then try somthing eles to fix it they said no I said well what if u do all that and it's not the problem these ass holes said well u got to start somewhere lmao I about smaked the guy like he was a transexual that I had sex with and didnt tell me till after the deed was done so anyways sorry for long story but if u fig it out could h pls shoot me a message I'd be really grateful

1 - 2 of 2 Posts