Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys we have a Facebook Page and Instagram, California Cruzes, were we post pictures of members Cruzes and information about future meets. One of which we will be having later this month on a Saturday, either the 23rd or 30th. Exact location, time, and date have not been set yet but we want to let people know early so they can get work off for it. Last meet there was around 13 Cruzes, we are looking to get 20+ this time around. So if you can join our social media pages to get all the info we will be posting and be able to come to the meets and meet some great people! :)

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/CaliforniaCruzes/

Instagram - California Cruzes @californiacruzes Instagram photos | Websta (Webstagram)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Would love to make this but we have a prior meet up here in norcal for our local street racing team. Please keep me in the loop for the next one and maybe me and my old lady will take a drive down there and meet some ya guys! Have fun and please share the pictures!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I was in cali from aug 13- 20 . went from burbank to hollywood to downtown LA to santa monica then to Anaheim, saw only 3 modified cruzes and a ton of rental ones lol..

Really wanted to see some of ya.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Awesome video Daniel. Love that with Cruze with rotiforms, who's is it?

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Really Nice ViD of you Goofer Balls out West . Keep Cruzen !

Reactions: danielp23

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Great slide show , Hey every some one TOOK they're FRONT PLATE OFF COOL .......

Reactions: danielp23
1 - 20 of 49 Posts