Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Chevy Cruze 1LT 1.4L
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, this is the CaliCruzeMan. Since 2016 I've been known around town as "the guy with the cruze." Make no mistake I am a driver, not just a car owner and yes there is a difference. And this lil' number is the Silver Spectre, she's lean n' mean with a silvery gleam. She's a 2014 1LT with a few custom touches, but don't let her modest good looks fool ya. She may seem like your typical four-banger sedan, but she certainly doesn't drive like one. There'll be no question whether or not you've spotted us, even at night because there's no missing that underglow kit. If you spot us around SoCal give us a wave.

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Vehicle Car Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Automotive side-view mirror Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Car
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel
Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering part Automotive design

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,894 Posts
Hey there, this is the CaliCruzeMan. Since 2016 I've been known around town as "the guy with the cruze." Make no mistake I am a driver, not just a car owner and yes there is a difference. And this lil' number is the Silver Spectre, she's lean n' mean with a silvery gleam. She's a 2014 1LT with a few custom touches, but don't let her modest good looks fool ya. She may seem like your typical four-banger sedan, but she certainly doesn't drive like one. There'll be no question whether or not you've spotted us, even at night because there's no missing that underglow kit. If you spot us around SoCal give us a wave.

Welcome Aboard!(y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts