Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling ALL cruze owners to my facebook page

4K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  obermd 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a facebook page for any cruze owner that wants to join. I am the creator and moderator, as well as an additional 3 moderators and one content creator. Its basically like cruzetalk, but different. You can share photos, videos, and give any insight on the cruze. I dont regulate how many pictures and videos you upload...your more than welcome to upload as many as you want. I would really like to get ALOT more likes and people involved with my community of other fellow cruze owners. Go to this link. https://m.facebook.com/cruzeuniverse?__user=1523701100 and like my page and begin sharing anything about your cruze. Thank You for your participation.

#2 ·
#3 ·
Try it now:). And I did know about this one too. I'm on that page as well.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#5 ·
Its nothing real special other than you can upload unlimited amount of pictures and videos. And as a moderator, the rules are very slim. As long as nothing gets too out of hand, there wont be any questions asked because everyone has their own opinion, and nobody will be judged here. Its a FREEDOM OF SPEECH type page if you will call it. There are limitations to foul language. I don't want people degrading others with tons of inappropriate language. That's all that's really not much difference.

#7 ·
Hmm well that's interesting...

Yeah...My main intentions of building this page is to be friends and "Family". Id rather not see any flame wars on there. I know people are entitled to their opinions, and this is what this site is for. I don't expect people to be treating others like gods and princesses but I don't want them discriminating them or judging them either. Do you get where im going with this? lol

#8 ·
you can say it.... you only did it cause facebook only alows "likes" and does not have a dislike button....

#9 ·
say what ?

#10 ·
Goofer Balls this is not Face Book ..

#11 ·
This is just a public announcement to everyone on here who has Facebook to join my page. That's all. I'm at 22 likes already...and would love to reach my goal of 100:)

#12 · (Edited)
Why does South Park, Season 14, Episode 4 come to mind?

#13 ·
Im not sure i know what you mean lol

#16 ·
sorry guys...im still confused....your gonna have to be more specific haha

#19 ·
Simple. I just wanted to have my own cruze page that I can control and have full discretion of what goes on there. Its like here basically...but im my own boss.

#23 · (Edited)
This sounds like CruzeTalk, but where you're the moderator and don't have to put up with anyone giving you advice that you deem to be negative. If this was your forum, I would have been banned by now simply for stating facts. Am I correct?

So this is basically a non-technical group where people can show off their cars and mods without being told that they're illegal or unsafe or will damage their motors.

Given your history, it is not difficult to see why you created your own group. What I'm trying to figure out is what benefit your group has for CruzeTalk members that they cannot get here. Being able to show off illegal mods and tell street racing stories without any "negative advice?"

#26 ·
I'm closing this thread for the following reasons:

Given the rules for your FB forum that you have posted here it will allow the potentially illegal and unsafe modifications to owners' Cruzen. That is FB's problem, but by allowing this thread to continue hitting the top of the recent activity threads it also becomes our problem. This becomes a liability issue with the site owner and we don't want Autoguide to have this type of liability. I personally don't care if Facebook will accept that liability as I don't have any responsibility to FB. The CT staff does not recommend, nor can allow the extended discussion of illegal activities of any sort.

When negative feedback is posted on CT it usually has valid critiques in it. If it doesn't and it falls over the line into a personal attack the CT moderation staff is usually pretty quick at jumping on it and squelching further deterioration of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.