Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to set up a mass meet weekend, preferably somewhere centrally located for all of us, also preferably with a drag strip/road course.:wink: Right now, I'm looking into a few of the larger tracks, like Richmond and Virginia Motorsports Park. Depending on how many responses I get on this from each location, we may switch states and tracks. If you guys have any input or ideas on where to do this, please let me know and we'll see what we can set up! I, personally, do not mind one bit if I put a few miles on my dear Stella so she can have a playdate with your Cruzes, lol.

-Boats

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried to set up a D.C. meet awhile back and that didn't go so well, lol. I know there's a lot of you guys out in NC and I'd love to get together with y'all if I could! I'm looking at maybe trying to do this in late September if at all possible, as long as it works out with y'all and my squadron's not on a detatchment...

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
No hits yet... What would you guys think of a Raleigh meet instead? I know there are more guys in NC that are willing to get together than VA, plus this would be more centrally located. Would any one know of a good meeting venue in the Raleigh area?

BTW, I just got back to the mainland. I've been stationed in Pearl Harbor for the last four years and would love to get back into some kind of car clubs in the area and/or surrounding states.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am very busy with military training but I am out of Camp Lejeune and would not mind hanging out with some of the community members if that chance came around. If I can make it I would be there. I go to Raleigh all the time on the weekends.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'd be down.
What you should try is edit first post/create new thread. Start a list rolling list of those interested, once you've got a handful of commits start narrowing a time and place. And then start making a finalized list. Would give an idea of the amount of space needed and what kind of activities we could do. Could also if generate more attendees, just a thought.

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thread revival is going to be key in this, I feel, lol. Spring would be great, but I'll be in Guam feb/mar for training, so maybe April-ish? My wife should be giving birth mid-april, though, so....

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL, It's not too bad in VA Beach right now. I'm messing with the trick-or-treaters...

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Haha, well unfortunately, this thread is a little old... No one has really shown an interest lately. How far are you from VA beach?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 78 Posts