Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone might have the wire schematic for this three wire cam sensor ? It is the one on passenger side back of engine.
While replacing a broken belt tensioner I noticed the connector was broken off right to the wires.
I am left with the three wires Yellow, Black w green line, and the third appears to be Grey or Light Blue.
I have a new connector with with three green wires.
I need to figure out which wire is the Signal, and which is the power, I believe the Black w green line is the ground, and then connect them to the new connector . The car went haywire on a recent trip and was limped back to Connecticut from Virginia. P0302 Cylinder 2 Misfire & P0340. I get the feeling even after reconnecting, I will have a 5 volt reference short along with the old Intake Manifold Issue, the nipple is still there, but get the feeling it is clogged up.
started trouble shooting and I can actually hear something inside the AC Delco Manifold making a rattle like a marble or piece of plastic that broke off or something.
It started on the highway power loss and very rough Idle.

Thank ..D
2015 Chevy Cruze 2LT

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't understand what you need exactly? I can give ua pic. Mine happens to be broken also. But have new connector on the way, from China. Ebay order. Where'd you find your connector? If you need to know the colors to what side let me know I'll look.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that's the connector I am missing. When I saw it that connector blue part was bent over,
and when I went to disconnect the whole connector piece fell off leaving me with just three wires.
I ordered a connector from Parts Geek, but then when it arrived it cam with 3 wires of the same color.
I will get a picture and post it here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks that will help, this is what I was left with and using a multimeter I was having troubles figuring out which went where.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts