Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting the navigation system in my 2012 cruze but I can't seem to find out if it'll work, someone is selling a factory navigation system on eBay and I figured I'd check here before I bid on it.

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
It would be a project. Since I don't think the 2012 had a MyLink, you'd have to change the display, head unit, controls, and add some wiring including the GPS signal splitter. Plus, since I don't think the 2012 ever had the Nav option, I don't know as your car could be re-flashed to support it if it was required.

Unless you really like tinkering with electronics you're better off going 3rd party route. Cheaper, too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I didn't find the exact answer I was looking for I saw several for 2013 and up and nothing for 2012, I've saw a couple 2012 Ltz with navigation and I got an ltz

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm pretty sure there is an extensive thread somewhere here about someone going way out of his way and budget to get it to work... Including mixing in verano parts and he was never able to get it to work... Not sure if it was same years...
Chevyguy is right... 3rd party is the way to go

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
There are other threads where people get it to work. Just keep searching.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts