Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would post a list of coades only I don't have a clue how to find them. Also in 26 months I haven't had a code yet.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
P20EE - SCR catalyst efficiency below threshold bank one

This is the only code I've had to date. It triggered a DEF poor quality message and the countdown. It occurred during short trip city driving and then it cleared itself after 25 miles of continuous highway driving.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
I would post a list of coades only I don't have a clue how to find them. Also in 26 months I haven't had a code yet.
I wish I could buy your car. No DEF system. No codes. I think you might not even have a Bosch ECM. I read somewhere it has a Delco ECM. If thats true all your sensors could be different. The Holden Cruze is the car I wanted. Too bad EPA regulations are ruining diesels.

P2002 particulate bank 1 trap efficiency below threshold
P249E closed loop reductant control at limit flow too high
P229F NOX sensor circuit range performance bank 1 sensor 2
P24C6 Particulate matter sensor heater

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
P20EE - SCR catalyst efficiency below threshold bank one

This is the only code I've had to date. It triggered a DEF poor quality message and the countdown. It occurred during short trip city driving and then it cleared itself after 25 miles of continuous highway driving.
Thats the deal breaker code. I could deal with all the others that dont result in limp mode. If GM could just fix that one code I would be happy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.