Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering buying a 2011 cruze eco manual...the price is right, but I was wondering if anyone could get a service history on the car???

1G1PK5S92B7285899

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Yea give me a few min I can try and pull the build sheet, invoice and carfax on it.. What email do you want me to send it to??

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Hoping this works out for you, there were a few transmission issues in the 11s but I believe they were limited to the autos. Regardless, with a clean bill of health I would be unwise to steer you away. Hope all goes well and you join the rest of us in our shared affection for this vehicle :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hoping this works out for you, there were a few transmission issues in the 11s but I believe they were limited to the autos. Regardless, with a clean bill of health I would be unwise to steer you away. Hope all goes well and you join the rest of us in our shared affection for this vehicle :)
I could get the 2011 with 27K and 6 months or 9K miles of the 3yr/36 bumper to bumper for ~12K. I think that I should be able to pick up a 2013 new cruze eco manual that MSRP is about 21K for 17K to 18K? less my 2K gm credit card cash that is ~15K. WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?!? How much should I pay for a left over new 2013 eco manual with an MSRP of about 21300?????

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
I doubt you'll see that kind of a drop in the price of 13s. You can pick up a lightly used 12 for around 13-16 regardless, a Cruze is a Cruze. You see good deal, take it. Though Id personally invest the cash and get a newer one (12 or 13) over an 11. 12 or 13 will have gone through break in period and will have depreciated enough to be affordable, but still not worn in enough to be something that will have to be maintained. Glad we are talking about the ECO (1.4T) as these are the better of the two (now three I suppose) engines. Again, good luck :)

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Ok I got it all sent to you.. I found your recall sheet and it has had the engine shield mod done at 8,899 mi, I sent you the build sheet of everything that should be on the car and all options, and it has a clean carfax. No accidents or damage, it was a 1 owner, and it was a personal vehicle and not a lease or anything like that.. It was bought 6/18/11 and traded in 10/03/13 Looks like it would be a good car.. Check your email!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts