Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I'm new to this forum, and a prospective ECO buyer. Has anyone with the GM family discount been able to purchase an ECO below the GM family discount price.? This one has the "connectivity package" and upgraded paint and comes in at $18,700.

Thanks in advance -- Dave

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
My ECO was supposed to be $21,800ish with the options it had and I ended up getting it for a little more than $17,200. GM military discount, USAA discount, Navy Federal discount, and some talking to the salesman, lol.

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Like boats4life, I got a sweet deal on my ECO. Between USAA discount and rebate and GM card dollars and Pontiac Loyalty - MSRP was $20,065 and bought for $16,067 before tax and tags.

·
Registered
49 Posts
A few options, with a GM employee discount and I got mine at $19,700. The discount was only $795.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well, maybe I should have tried harder, but I paid invoice (19587 I think) on a $20something MSRP ECO MT with red paint and cruise/connectivity and a fair trade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.