Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to reflash my tune. I installed it once in June/July but I removed it in August. Now I am trying to reflash the tune. One problem I cannot connect my car to the computer. I follow all the steps and when it comes to connect the computer(the same one used the first time) it tells me to make sure the cable is connected and it is because it cannot connect. Any ideas about what the problem could be? Reload the drivers and ezflash? My Son may have done something to kill them. Any ideas what else it could be?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I would check/re-install the drivers if you're unsure. If that doesn't work then try re-installing the software.

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
I would check/re-install the drivers if you're unsure. If that doesn't work then try re-installing the software.
Check for firewall, antivirus, check the cable make sure it looks in good standing (specifically the connector). To me it sounds like a bad cable.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I haven't had experience with any tunes yet, since I just got the car, but being in IT I would try right clicking on my computer > manage > then device manager. If you see anything that has yellow "!" that means a driver isn't being loaded properly, which sounds like what everyone else is saying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts