Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a flat today and Les Schwab tires helped me out and did the repair for free. While I was there I did exactly what I was supposed do bought in to the marketing...

I started to look in to different wheels, one being the Msr 095 and the RMC rockstar for car km775 which I absolutely love both of them! Interested in the 18" but would be more a gloss black.

I've seen many people with the msr but no one with the kmc to be honest leaning more towards the kmc.

What do you guys think?

Msr: 1377539837814.jpg

Kmc: 1377539817453.jpg

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
I would get the msr over the rockstars. I think the rockstars have been played out to death on lots of trucks. a buddy has a set of rockstars on his f350 and I don't like them. I also don't think they look good on a car, iirc there is a forum member who has the rockstars maybe see if you can find him and get some pics.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I typically hit up tirerack.com to get a general idea of how the wheel looks then take it into photoshop to get it looking just right.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, I also find myself in the same dillema. I have a 2014 Chevy Cruze and i want to put some 19s or 20s. I was also looking at Rock start rims but not really sure if they will fit my car? How do i know this? Every site says they Rock star rims do not fit the Chevy Cruze. Is that right?

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
What you want to look for is 5x 105 bolt pattern. It'sprobably best you call the vendor to see if they'll do that, it's not very common.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts