Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Can't decide on wheels

6537 Views 15 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  MDee
I got a flat today and Les Schwab tires helped me out and did the repair for free. While I was there I did exactly what I was supposed do bought in to the marketing...

I started to look in to different wheels, one being the Msr 095 and the RMC rockstar for car km775 which I absolutely love both of them! Interested in the 18" but would be more a gloss black.

I've seen many people with the msr but no one with the kmc to be honest leaning more towards the kmc.

What do you guys think?

Msr: Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Tire Spoke

Kmc: Tire Rim Text Automotive tire Wheel
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
311 Posts
I would get the msr over the rockstars. I think the rockstars have been played out to death on lots of trucks. a buddy has a set of rockstars on his f350 and I don't like them. I also don't think they look good on a car, iirc there is a forum member who has the rockstars maybe see if you can find him and get some pics.

· Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, I also find myself in the same dillema. I have a 2014 Chevy Cruze and i want to put some 19s or 20s. I was also looking at Rock start rims but not really sure if they will fit my car? How do i know this? Every site says they Rock star rims do not fit the Chevy Cruze. Is that right?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.