Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so for one week now my 16 Cruze kept on dying on me and I finally put in a new battery and when I start it car shakes and eveything on the dashboard goes crazy and it been doing this before but thought it was the battery . But now I think it got worse I could close the car won’t drive it for alittle while then start it again and everything pops up it shakes and I have to restart it twice for it to stop . Do you think it’s electrical? And the Anti Theft Mode keeps on going on once in a while 🤦🏼‍♀️

· Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
14,165 Posts
Ok so for one week now my 16 Cruze kept on dying on me and I finally put in a new battery and when I start it car shakes and eveything on the dashboard goes crazy and it been doing this before but thought it was the battery . But now I think it got worse I could close the car won’t drive it for alittle while then start it again and everything pops up it shakes and I have to restart it twice for it to stop . Do you think it’s electrical? And the Anti Theft Mode keeps on going on once in a while 🤦🏼‍♀️
Welcome Aboard!(y)

Any dash lights? A CEL maybe? If so have the codes read at an auto parts store and post them here. Oh and to be sure do you have a Gen I Limited or a Gen 2

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.