Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone, I’ve owned my 2012 cruze LS for 2 years now and the car has been nothing but great. About 1k miles ago the car has developed a strange shake, it feels like the car is misfiring but I’ve double and triple checked spark plugs, injectors, coil packs and everything, the car does not present lack of power either. I performed a compression test and the result surprised me, around 240-250 in all 4 cylinders. No codes were set off. Another weird symptom is my clutch pedal loses pressure occasionally, usually in high rpms, it’s also pretty hard to put and take out of gear. Does any have any tips to at least lead me in the right direction? I’ve being trying to fix this for the past month and so far nothing seems to do the job. I’m not about to take this to a dealership and get ripped off

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, (oi!)
How many miles?
Looks like your cluch worn out.
Oi, tem 150k milhas. Eu troquei a embreagem dele quando tinha 127k e ela não tá patinando, só o pedal que não tem pressão o suficiente pra desgrudar totalmente. Você acha que pode ser a throw-out bearing?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts