Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 Eco with @ 63 K on the clock and as of just recently, I noticed it started ticking when coasting forward. I was reading another post about ticking and I did not check to see if it goes away when braking. I would like to take it to the dealer to have them look at it since it is under the 100K warranty still. I am not sure how long it has been doing it but I have also noticed sometimes it is more difficult than usual to shift gears. Related problem? I would like to get it taken care of soon but I am going on a 2 week vacation Thursday. I have never noticed it before tonight coasting down the hill to my house and don't hear it when driving. Ideas?

·
Super Moderator
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Don't hear it > 15 MPH or in gear when moving/general driving. I am afraid it had something to do with when I inadvertently shifted back into first right before Christmas. But that was a month ago and I have driven slow since then. I like Tomko's answer about
Rock or nail in your tire?
Possible! Yes It is about time for Oil change/rotation anyway.

·
Super Moderator
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's an update: It stopped ticking. I don't know if it is bc the rain we have right now or if something that was in my tire fell out. All I know it does not tick anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts