1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
990 Posts
Did the air bags deploy? I see the rear axle will need to be swapped out with the rear suspension

·
Super Moderator
5,528 Posts
As noted....pics in the dark are tough to give valid comments on.......Based on what I see......it looks like the rear wheel was the actual point of contact.....that would explain the collapsed axle beam.
From there, I see rear quarter panel damage and of course the rear fascia.

So, if there is no air bag deployment, and no energy transfer to the other side of the car, this is likely repairable from an economic standpoint.

However, if the side bags deployed and/or there is damage transfer then the odds are against repair.

Since you are taking photos I will assume you came out of it shaken but OK.....thats the good part.

Keep in touch,

Rob

·
Registered
379 Posts
It's done.

You need to be adequately represented to sue for lost value.

My wife's PT-GT got rear ended (hit and run - undocumented *coughillegalcough* alien)

100% new Mopar parts. No frame damage, no visible repair work and we couldn't get anything on the trade in.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry I took so long with a reply
Well honest no I'll forever have lower back pain , entire body spazzing and my left leg is now bent inward my medical is a hit n miss process and is hard to get any physical therapy March 17 im pretty sure the guy was drunk becuase he not only ran a red light that was red for more then 3 sec and he accelerated before impact ...no air bags went off im not sure if the vehicle ever stopped but he ran *illegal Alien* as me and my girl friend blackout out and found ourselves out of the intersection missing two parked cars as well.. I was too shaken up to even hold the phone up right as I was tryna shoot the photo...on Tuesday it will be 40 business days and I can now deal with the insurance and body shop I'll just say it was a ride I don't want to be taken on again

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts