Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I started wrapping my interior today. I did the radio bezel and the center console so far. I also did the front emblem. I have a lighted base plate coming for the rear emblem so I will do that when the light comes in to make it easier to wrap off the vehicle I will also be doing the lower part of the mirrors. Here are the picks I have so far. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Chevrolet Vehicle Car Compact car Family car Hatchback Hood Automotive exterior Grille Vehicle Bumper Vehicle Car Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheaper than just upgrading to Premier piano black with future scratch hazzard.
a lot cheaper the roll cost me under 10 bucks and is easy to use and is decent quality i will probably end up buying more to cover the unpainted part of the mirror.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
That's a great idea!

·
Registered
3 Posts
just bought my 16.5 cruze and carbon fibered my emblems as well front and back really made a difference im a technician at chevy working on a custom intake setup up intill they start making them...... will try to keep eveyone posted

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice! looks very clean and detailed!

How's that light up chevy emblem? they look good
Thank you for noticing:)
the emblem looked and functioned great but i kept getting pulled over by the cops for the blue light so i decided to disconnect it. it is still installed but i have to connect the wiring if i want it to work, i did put bullet connectors on it so it is easy to reconnect when i want to. if i get ambitious i will put a switch up front.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts