Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

Can't find my old post on this topic so thought I'd post a new one. Last time I left off I was waiting for my order from Grafxwerks to arrive. I decided to go with Dynamic Black Carbon Fibre for my rear and front bowties. I also added an overlay to my stick knob to bring that effect into the interior. I must say that I really like the outcome and was pleased to have take advice from these forums. The black carbon fibre works well with my monocromatic colour that I'm going for.

Installation was really easy and straightforward so don't be put off by your imagination that this is complicated because it really isn't. Grafxwerks provides really easy to follow instructions but in a nutshell - clean and dry is a must, clean bowties with rubbing alcohol first, dry, delint, centre and apply. Presto! Read the instructions and follow them, take your time.

On another note, I have noticed all of the the other "golden" Chev bowties out there and I must say for some vehicles, an overlay is a must. Makes me want to leave them notes suggesting they cover-up those colour clashing bowties with some Grafxwerks.com products.

Any way,I have attached them here and they are in my album as well!

Now the next things to dream about: exhaust system, engine mods, suspension, sound system.

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Got my overlays today and I am looking forward to the end result but a little hesitant of messing up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.