Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How good is it!! Im looking to do 5%..i dont want **** that will fade...shop quoted me 250.00

·
Registered
15 Posts
Carbon tint is good and wont fade, price seems about right as well but can't hurt to price around. If they are decent shop they should also offer lifetime warranty on the install and film as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Carbon tint is good and wont fade, price seems about right as well but can't hurt to price around. If they are decent shop they should also offer lifetime warranty o
n the install and film as well.
I took my last car there and it was good...after a year the tint didnt seem as dark as day one..but that couldve just been me seeing things. I say that cause i got 15% and always wanted darker...plus i didnt know **** about the different types of film. So this time i told them 5% carbon and they said it would be 250 with lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well if you want to go higher quality there is ceramic tint as well which is suppose to be better the repelling heat and has some other features. I used carbon tint on another vehicle and after 9 years it still looked the same to me, but there are probably different quality of carbon tints as well.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
I have ceramic and mine is 30 or 35. Love it. It reduces heat a lot. Only complaint is the rear window in the dark with the lights on it sorta gets distorted because of the defogger. Maybe all tint does that. Probably never have a car I plan to keep without it.

·
Premium Member
2,972 Posts
i have suntech carbon xp. with 35% tint im very happy and road legal. i also had them do the windshield in 90% for uva uvb protection. i paid 310$ with lifetime nationwide warrenty

1 - 7 of 7 Posts