Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I'm picking up my first Cruze (2017 Hatch) this week and I'm going to be looking at rubberized cargo liners. I know there are lots of options out there for the actual "cargo" area behind the second row seating, but does anyone know of any options that can be rolled out over the seat backs with the rear seats folded flat? I have three pups with me regularly so I'd like to keep the back as fur/dirt free as possible, for as long as possible. ?

Thanks in advance for your input.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Do the rear seats lay flat in the cruzen hatch ?

Get 3 cages or I do think some company has developped a seat cover that resists staining from our pet creatures deficating upon the rear seats ..

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. If the rear seats will lie flat someone will eventually make what you're looking for.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
The rear seats do not lie completely flat, so I doubt anyone will make a cargo liner that will cover the trunk floor and the back of the rear seats.

You'll have to make your own if you want to cover that whole area. Try a carpet and linoleum store for remnants for a cheap (and disposable) protective mat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As was noted, they don't lie completely flat so I wouldn't expect a hard rubber moulded liner but maybe something more flexible that rolls out when the seats are folded down.

https://www.carid.com/2017-chevy-cruze-cargo-liner/lloyd-cargo-mats-345130.html

The pictures of the mats here don't show any of the actual Cruze (although it is available specifically for the hatch) but one example shows a SUV or van with one section rolled out over the seat backs. My live chat with the customer service rep was less than helpful but I may give them a call today.

Thanks for the input and I will let everyone know if I learn anything new.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies and welcome, everyone!

As mentioned, the seats don't lie completely flat, so I wouldn't expect a rigid cargo liner but was thinking that there might be some sort of more flexible, roll-out option available. I found this...

They have one that is supposed to be fitted to the Cruze Hatch but don't show any pictures specifically of that vehicle. One image looks like it shows an SUV or van with a portion rolled out over the rear seating though... I'm going to give them a call later and see what they say about it. Will let everyone know what I find out.

Cheers!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Thanks for the replies and welcome, everyone!

As mentioned, the seats don't lie completely flat, so I wouldn't expect a rigid cargo liner but was thinking that there might be some sort of more flexible, roll-out option available. I found this...

They have one that is supposed to be fitted to the Cruze Hatch but don't show any pictures specifically of that vehicle. One image looks like it shows an SUV or van with a portion rolled out over the rear seating though... I'm going to give them a call later and see what they say about it. Will let everyone know what I find out.

Cheers!
We have a CarId rep here on CruzeTalk. Post a question in their forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts