Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped something (non magnetic) underneath seat track (drivers right side), and noticed there is a compartment in the front where I dropped it. I don't know if its under the front end of the seat track on in that compartment somewhere. Can someone help and please let me know what to do/best way to find it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I was talking about the flap. When it fell I tried to just push it forward along the track but right when it got to the front on the track it dropped and I realized that in that spot there is a section about 3 inches long where the carpet is not connected to the seat track. So while looking around I saw the flap right next to it. So it may be in the flap compartment, it may be under the track and carpet. I tried a shop vac with a small attachment but no luck; as of right now it looks like it may be a lost cause. Very depressing.

As you can probably tell by my desciptions of the vehicle components, I am not very mechanically sound. At all. Short of removing the seat, which I dont want to attempt since its power seats, I fell like theres nothing i can do. But I will be open to more ideas.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.