Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new to the forum so I don't know if this is in the correct section but anyways So today I had my ZZP catless dp and ZZP catless midpipe installed at an exhaust shop with the stock muffler and then I installed my trifecta tune right after. I drove the car for a few times and then my car threw a cel. I had the tune customized for my specific intake, downpipe, and midpipe. What could the problem be?

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Hello, I'm new to the forum so I don't know if this is in the correct section but anyways So today I had my ZZP catless dp and ZZP catless midpipe installed at an exhaust shop with the stock muffler and then I installed my trifecta tune right after. I drove the car for a few times and then my car threw a cel. I had the tune customized for my specific intake, downpipe, and midpipe. What could the problem be?
Ask Trifecta. They're the ones who made the tune. Open up a support ticket with them.

·
Vendor
544 Posts
Hey OP! Contact us via your account for support and we will get you taken care of :)

The calibration was written for the mods, we just don't disable the O2 code in the programming due to emissions law regulations. However, we put the tools in your hands to do so yourself. Just contact us and we will address your concerns: Support

1 - 4 of 4 Posts