Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Cel: P1101

Tags
cel p1101
3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Bull1112 
#1 ·
I took my 2013 eco (1.4l turbo) into the dealer last week for a CEL. They replaced an evap solenoid for $220 labor plus $30 for the part, unfortunately not under the power train warranty (I'm at 94000). The light came back a couple days later. I've tried cleaning the MAF and checked the pins with an Ohm meter. Two pins were OL, but the rest showed some resistance values with the adjacent pins. Any suggestions on what else may be bad? I'm going to call the dealer tomorrow, but I'm not wanting to keep spending money to not fix the problem.

Discussion starter · #4 ·
So in addition to the Evap solenoid, the dealership has replaced the valve cover (warranty) and the MAF (not warranty). I'm now over 100k. Diesel guy gave several suggestions, but is there something I can do to narrow things down? I don't want to replace parts randomly like it seems the dealer was doing. I could take it back to them, but I'm afraid they are replacing perfectly good parts each time.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Unfortunately, they never found the problem. I?m just living with the CEL. GM didn?t seem to care when I replied to dealer satisfaction survey because they never followed up after I gave a poor review stating the problem was never resolved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.