Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Celebrated my birthday by buying a Cruze

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  TDCruze 
#1 ·
This afternoon I brought home a new Cruze, 2015 1LT RS Auto, in Blue Ray Metallic. This will be my wife's daily driver so she picked the color. So far she loves it, definitely smaller than the 2011 Impala its replacing and that's ok since its main use is single passenger commuter. I've already got a coat of wax on the paint and Weathertech floor liners installed.

Feel like I'm officially one of the family now.

#2 ·
Willkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome

This afternoon I brought home a new Cruze, 2015 1LT RS Auto, in Blue Ray Metallic. Feel like I'm officially one of the family now.
200kss,
You are one of the family .. Welcome!

#3 ·
Welcome, Congratulations and :eek:ccasion13:

#5 ·
Ha, was my birthday last week, wife and I went shopping for my birthday present, all we could find was a new black purse. But I think I will let my wife carry that for me so people won't think I am gay. Already have enough junk.

So your wife got a new Cruze for your birthday, and all my wife got for my birthday was a new purse. Hmmm, but our 2012 still works yet. But my dealer is telling me he really needs it, a nice time to ask when I finally got all the bugs worked out of it.

A wife sure has a strong say on colors, but took awhile for me to convince to get a white one with a light tan interior. Practical, any darker color absorbs heat rather than reflect it resulting in all these electronics on the inside cooking. They don't like being cooked.

#7 ·
Welcome and Congrats! I did the same thing last April - got a new vehicle right before my birthday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.