Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something I did after I wrapped my badges with some left over vinyl. Doesn't show fingerprints as easily as the black trim and makes it a little less bland but still subtle.

Someone asked for pics in my photo thread earlier, but I can't remember who.

Crappy cell phone pic, I'll try to get a better one later.

1374081664842.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
NICE! I also hate the fingerprints, specially inside when it leaves white marks from the sweat of your hand.

Looks real good, good idea.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like you did a pretty good job on hide'n the edges (hardest part) looks good
Yea it was tough but there's enough room all around to tuck the edges. One side you can just pull the weatherstripping away and hide them behind there. The bottom is behind the chrome trim the top is wrapped around the trim piece, and the other side is wrapped around too.

Credit card makes this install a lot easier and faster. All in all it took me about 90 min and that includes running out to get extra vinyl and shooting the shtuff drinking beer with the neighbors

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,646 Posts
Looks good!

I've thought about doing this to mine, but just using satin or gloss black to make it look stock. I'm not sure about you guys, but the matte finish on the pillars on my car is already showing some light scuffs and such, and my car lives a VERY easy life compared to most.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats exactly why I did this. If you cover it with anything it'll stay in good shape, just pull off, goo gone and good to go.

This brilliant insight is brought to you via my Galaxy SIII

·
10,713 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts