1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
271 Posts
I wish it was that easy, all associated wiring harnesses will be needed along with all supported functions of the radio,
Pioneer amp and speakers-GPS-Rear view cam, if equipt must all be present and programming of the display and radio and BCM
Will all be required with associated dealer costs, just the IP wiring alone would be a nightmare with dash removal !
Sorry just need to get this out there for any potential buyer ! doable but not without a MAJOR fight

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah good points, however you dont NEED a pioneer amp or pioneer speakers, nor GPS stuff. I have a mylink in mine with stock speakers and no GPS.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yeah good points, however you dont NEED a pioneer amp or pioneer speakers, nor GPS stuff. I have a mylink in mine with stock speakers and no GPS.
I'm just saying whatever expected equipment the radio is designed for needs to be present along with all associated wiring, there are several versions of the radios and they are specific to the RPO codes, not that it's impossible to upgrade just next to it cost wise-still a good price though-thanks for posting it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts