Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just within the last month purchased the '12 Cruze the all standard ls model only because of money issues. But i'm trying to find the cheapest parts i can without losing quality. Headlights, tail lights, emblems, fog lights, etc.. i usually use ebay for all car parts but for one, there is a giant selection and most of the items your not even saving much money. Is there any website that anyone knows of that sells cruze or chevy parts in general for a decent price and still good products. sorry if this is a repost, im not familiar with the site. But any information would help.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Sorry, I was referring to the paint you can actually see without sticking a camera underneath your car.

I got a bad dent in one of the rocker panels from a piece of junk on the road too, It is very noticable. I have another thread with pics of that but I won't post it because I hate seeing that dent in my car. (this happened 3 days before I put the flaps on)

I am fixing every one of those little scratchs under my car, I want this baby to look good everywhere for as long as possible. I even clean inside the Gas cap door and under the hood when I wash my car! lol.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Where would you suggest getting those from?

I'm broke with a baby coming so I couldn't afford to get the OEM splash guards. I got the cheap ones on ebay that are made in Hong Kong. They look and fit exactly the same, The only thing is the screws they come with aren't rust proof. If you do decide to get them I'd pick up some stainless steel screws as well.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I got a bad dent in one of the rocker panels from a piece of junk on the road too
Don't drive over junk in the road. :)

I even clean inside the Gas cap door and under the hood when I wash my car! lol.
I don't suffer from OCD, so it's ok if my car looks good overall, not from a 1/2 inch away over the entire car. I have better stuff to do with my time...

And in regards to the mudflaps, I think the other poster was referring to the fact that there aren't any available for purchase for the '12 models yet.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Mr Troll is right, the aftermarket flaps aren't listed as 2012 yet but I'm sure they will be soon, Just keep your eyes out for them. The OEM flaps are on the GM site for 2012 though and they aren't THAT expensive.

Either way I recommend you get them on asap because they really do protect your car. Even the paint around the wheel wells will start chipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts