Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

There's more to an inexpensive car than an inexpensive price

We can name plenty of vehicles that can be bought for a song but have running costs that will drive you to the poorhouse. When looking for inexpensive wheels, you have to consider repair costs, insurance costs, fuel costs, and resale value. Let's take a look at some vehicles that can be purchased and driven without breaking the bank.
Read more about the Cheapest Cars to Own.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
OMG, How pathetic! I just looked at the article and it's clearly outdated. They don't even make a Civic Si any more. The pictures are outdated, and the article doesn't really say anything. Way to go Autoguide. Plus, the article is on a site in Tonga. Oh, and not to mention there's no real data in the article. Oh, and a Lexus LS is a cheap car to own??? Can I have my 5 minutes back please?

Reactions: pandrad61

·
2,170 Posts
KBB has a more in depth analysis of 5-year cost to own depending on the category of car you're looking at.

It starts at the bottom of the totem pole with the subcompacts, and located on the left of the page are the other categories.

http://www.kbb.com/new-cars/total-cost-of-ownership/

·
2,170 Posts
Link blocked, seems like it wasn't worth it anyways.
Not sure if you were referring to the link I posted or the original link. But I believe I fixed my link posted above, I think it's worth a look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts