Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze 1.4t that I just replaced the motor with a used motor because the head gasket went on the original one. I heard the motor run and scanned the computer and everything seemed good. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. Im having a reoccurring issue that started before I did the swap. I’m getting a COL for bank 1 lean, coolant thermostat, high idle, coolant system performance, and coolant flow low/performance. Also I’m getting the “A/C off due to high temperatures” on the dash. I was told before online to replace the coolant sensor on the radiator and I did that. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze 1.4t that I just replaced the motor with a used motor because the head gasket went on the original one. I heard the motor run and scanned the computer and everything seemed good. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. Im having a reoccurring issue that started before I did the swap. I’m getting a COL for bank 1 lean, coolant thermostat, high idle, coolant system performance, and coolant flow low/performance. If you want to buy best code reader, visit AutoGuysLand to review before getting one. Also I’m getting the “A/C off due to high temperatures” on the dash. I was told before online to replace the coolant sensor on the radiator and I did that. Any suggestions?
Using the OBD2 scanner to read the code to know what the issue is. It might be vacuum leak. You can try to check if vacuum hose that is disconnected, broken or brittle. The break in the vacuum line(s) is allowing unmetered air to enter the intake manifold and may cause this issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts