Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new to this cruze forum.check engine light wont go away. I recently replaced valve cover and it is running alot smoother, however the code still keeps coming out and I need to smog it asap. It did populate something about the traction control before I replaced the valve cover. Anyone else coming up with this issue? Has anyone overcame the check engine code p1101 other than replacing the valve cover?

· Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
14,165 Posts
Hello, new to this cruze forum.check engine light wont go away. I recently replaced valve cover and it is running alot smoother, however the code still keeps coming out and I need to smog it asap. It did populate something about the traction control before I replaced the valve cover. Anyone else coming up with this issue? Has anyone overcame the check engine code p1101 other than replacing the valve cover?
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

Start by reading this: 2011-2016 Cruze 1.4 PCV Valve Cover/Intake Manifold Issues

and this: Fix my Cruze!!!

· Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,869 Posts
Looks like I may have a bad MAF sensor, would you guys say I buy AC Delco, Duralast, and or the Bosch one?
AC Delco. Some cars are super picky about sensors, so it's best to just stick to OEM parts.

Have you checked elsewhere for vacuum or air leaks? The hose that attaches to the throttle body is a common leaker.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.