Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Check out my 2017 Hot Hatch

12K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Tow Daddy 
#1 ·
I've got the looks nailed down... now I just want more POWER!!!

Mods =
  • Avery Dennison Wrap - Roof and C Pillars - Chrome Delete
  • Tinted tail lights
  • Tinted Windows
  • 18'' RTX R-Spec Gunmetal Rims w/ Toyo Extenza's
  • Eibach Lowering Springs
  • 2x Corsa Dual Exhaust Tips = Quad Exhaust tips
  • Custom cat-back exhaust
  • Trifecta Tune
  • Downpipe
  • K&N Cold Air
  • BNR Bypass Valve
  • Carbon Fiber Pillars
  • RS Spoiler (also wrapped in Avery Dennison) Its a premier model but I wanted the RS wing

Future Upgrades i'm looking at is intercooler piping, bigger intercooler and eventually bigger turbo.. but someone needs to make aftermarket injectors first. On paper the car should be around 215-225 HP and 300-310 ft lbs TQ but I want that HP number to be closer to 300-320 so desperately.

Full video on exterior can be found here:

See less See more
1 3
#5 · (Edited)
Looks sweet. I love those rims! I've been trying to find some for my hatch that aren't all ricer-boy looking. The best I've found so far are the HE912's but I like yours way better. I also love the way those quad exhaust tips look, especially in black.

#6 ·

Mods =
  • Tinted tail lights
  • Tinted Windows
  • Trifecta Tune
  • Downpipe
  • K&N Cold Air
  • BNR Bypass Valve
  • Carbon Fiber Pillars
  • RS Spoiler (also wrapped in Avery Dennison) Its a premier model but I wanted the RS wing
Future Upgrades i'm looking at is intercooler piping, bigger intercooler and eventually bigger turbo.. but someone needs to make aftermarket injectors first. On paper the car should be around 215-225 HP and 300-310 ft lbs TQ but I want that HP number to be closer to 300-320 so desperately.

View attachment 284039 View attachment 284040 View attachment 284041
How difficult was it to replace the spoiler? I love the look of the RS one and they're fairly inexpensive as well

#8 ·
#10 ·
What all did you need to put the RS spoiler on? I want to put it on mine too but I think I need to order the wiring harness for the taillight as well. Did you need this? Thanks!

Also how did you black out the window trim? Did you have that wrapped as well?

#11 ·

Mods =
  • Tinted tail lights
  • Tinted Windows
  • Trifecta Tune
  • Downpipe
  • K&N Cold Air
  • BNR Bypass Valve
  • Carbon Fiber Pillars

View attachment 284039 View attachment 284040 View attachment 284041
have you happened to find injectors? what were the official numbers, assuming you've dyno'd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.