Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1.8L Injen SRI Vid

Moderate Acceleration, the WHOOSH you hear at the middle of the video is me putting the Windows down lol not making a BOV noise :p. I think i might keep it as SRI, really like the throaty noise ;). I will make another video tomorrow on the way to the beach when i am on the HWY. So you guys can hear how it sounds at a take off from 40-~55.

You see how many stop signs are in Miami neighborhoods? Sheez...

·
Registered
208 Posts
:clap::jump:Glad to see more videos and pictures getting added to the site. Yea I had the SRI on and that throatiness was too loud over stock for me , so I put on the CAI and it quietened it down, and you only hear it when you get it on it moderate -to- heavy

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:clap::jump:Glad to see more videos and pictures getting added to the site. Yea I had the SRI on and that throatiness was too loud over stock for me , so I put on the CAI and it quietened it down, and you only hear it when you get it on it moderate -to- heavy
I really want to put the full CAI, but summer is coming up and that means LOTS of rain and flooding around my area... So i guess the SRI is going to stick for awhile.

Very nice! Good Video.

Just for reference to others, we do have one 1.8L polished Injen intake in stock ;)
Thanks! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts