Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Awww man I purchased the Injen from you guys a while back crap lol. One question if I switch my injen for the K&N would there be a difference in power or it is just not worth buying the K&N giving the fact that I already have the Injen SRI

·
Administrator
15,685 Posts
Awww man I purchased the Injen from you guys a while back crap lol. One question if I switch my injen for the K&N would there be a difference in power or it is just not worth buying the K&N giving the fact that I already have the Injen SRI
If anything, you'd lose power since you'd now be sucking in hot engine bay air instead of the cooler air down in the fender well. Might gain an insignificant amount of throttle response from the tube being shorter, but that's about it.

Sent from my Bulletproof_Doubleshot using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
579 Posts
If anything, you'd lose power since you'd now be sucking in hot engine bay air instead of the cooler air down in the fender well. Might gain an insignificant amount of throttle response from the tube being shorter, but that's about it.

Sent from my Bulletproof_Doubleshot using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Thats true but I don't have the Injen CAI anymore I switched it to the SRI form. Now my question being if having the Injen SRI would I benefit from getting the K&N SRI judging by the fact that it has a Heat shield?

·
Administrator
15,685 Posts
Thats true but I don't have the Injen CAI anymore I switched it to the SRI form. Now my question being if having the Injen SRI would I benefit from getting the K&N SRI judging by the fact that it has a Heat shield?
That heat shield doesn't do any good in preventing the intake from sucking in hot air. It's practically useless.

·
Registered
579 Posts
ohhh ok then I will just stick to my Injen then =)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts