Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I wanted to give a shout out to Diode Dynamics - I purchased a set of license plate LEDs last year that looked great. I havent purchased anymore yet due to the higher cost of the other bulbs I was looking at. Anyhow, 1 year later one of the LEDs stopped working. These have a 3yr warranty but honestly didnt cost alot. I sent an email asking about the warranty and within 24 hours a replacement bulb was shipped, no questions asked. The LED replacements looking great on the Cruze and from my experience the customer service was fantastic.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have posted in another thread, but... Any replacement fog lamp LED's for a 2016 Premier available? Thanks.

·
Site Sponsor
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
The Cruze limited uses an H8 bulb size for the fog light location

The standard-halogen headlight equipped Cruze uses an H11 sized bulb for the fog light location

Feel free to give us a call if you aren't sure which bulb model fits your Cruze

Thank you!
Nick C.

·
Registered
48 Posts
So...are you saying the 2014 - 2016 Limited ones would fit a 2016 Premier?

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
So...are you saying the 2014 - 2016 Limited ones would fit a 2016 Premier?
By "2016 Premier", he's talking about the second generation - the "all new Chevy Cruze". Last I checked, we can't even find the owner's manual on-line.

·
Site Sponsor
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 · (Edited)
It's going to be one of two sizes, either H8 or H11 depending on the trim level of your Cruze.

Our team will be making updates to the listing shortly

Thank you!
Nick C.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Will the XML2 bulbs fit a 2017 LT model with the RS Reflector fog housings? Two other brands I've tried I can't get them in because of the washer fluid tank. I'm trying to avoid removing the tank just to install one bulb.

Redline17
Nathan - Paragould, AR
2017 Cruze LT RS Redline Edition
Convenience, Sun & Sound, Technology Packages

·
Site Sponsor
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·

Curious to see how the new Diode Dynamics, USA-Made, SLF performs in fog light locations? (2015+ F150 shown for comparison)​

·
Registered
51 Posts
would like to order SL1 and fog lights for my gen 2 but would prefer not to wait 4 weeks for them to come in

·
Registered
214 Posts
Send us a PM for the free-shipping code!

(U.S. addresses only)

Thank you,
Nick C.
Are you still offering a free shipping code?
I have a 2018 LT RS the current fogs look bad as the led daytime /driving lights are much brighter. Which model should I get to blend better and a bit brighter than stock halogens the XP80 or the SLF's? The SLF's look like a totally different plug in though are would the get too hot or outshine my daytime /driving led's
Do you have LED headlights for the gen 2 Cruze also?

When would they be available and what Kelvin are the XP80 and SLF's please.

·
Site Sponsor
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
would like to order SL1 and fog lights for my gen 2 but would prefer not to wait 4 weeks for them to come in
Our production team is working extremely hard to keep up with the high-demand for our new, USA-made SLF fog lights. We have a lead time posted to prevent any confusion about shipment dates, but they are doing everything possible to catch up.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

Thank you,
Nick C.

·
Site Sponsor
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Are you still offering a free shipping code?
I have a 2018 LT RS the current fogs look bad as the led daytime /driving lights are much brighter. Which model should I get to blend better and a bit brighter than stock halogens the XP80 or the SLF's? The SLF's look like a totally different plug in though are would the get too hot or outshine my daytime /driving led's
Do you have LED headlights for the gen 2 Cruze also?

When would they be available and what Kelvin are the XP80 and SLF's please.
PM response sent!

Thank you,
Nick C.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Our production team is working extremely hard to keep up with the high-demand for our new, USA-made SLF fog lights. We have a lead time posted to prevent any confusion about shipment dates, but they are doing everything possible to catch up.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

Thank you,
Nick C.
Nick, it was a pleasure speaking to you yesterday. I placed my order and I look forward to getting the headlights and fog lights in!

·
Site Sponsor
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Nick, it was a pleasure speaking to you yesterday. I placed my order and I look forward to getting the headlights and fog lights in!
Thank you for calling in! It was a pleasure speaking with you as well!

We appreciate your support and I look forward to seeing your installed photos!

Nick C.

41 - 60 of 84 Posts