21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
I have purchased Diode Dynamics led lights for my cruze and let me tell you they are bright and made from quality parts....not to mention made in the US. I highly recommend their products to anyone!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I tried the autozone special but I had an issue with them flickering and then burning out. Please someone tell me that if I do order these that won't happen!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
I tried the autozone special but I had an issue with them flickering and then burning out. Please someone tell me that if I do order these that won't happen!!!
I'm not sure when I ordered mine, maybe a year ago, but other then having to spread the leads a bit, I've not had a single problem with a DD unit failing on me. In the event it does fail, I also have do doubt you'll have little trouble in getting them replaced. I've changed my mind a few times and they've been great to work with.

·
Site Sponsor
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our LED replacements are designed specifically for the automotive application and will outlast your Cruze. We also back them with a solid 3-year limited warranty should you need any assistance.

Thank you,
Nick C.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
21 - 40 of 59 Posts