Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
congratulations on getting the Cruze. That red looks amazing. Is it the red jewel tintcoat color? cause I've seen other pictures of cars with this color and it looks darker then polonez's. Might just be the lighting in these pics that make it look different...hmm

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
congratulations on getting the Cruze. That red looks amazing. Is it the red jewel tintcoat color? cause I've seen other pictures of cars with this color and it looks darker then polonez's. Might just be the lighting in these pics that make it look different...hmm
Hi Montana, no is not the red jevel tintcoat color, is the SUPER RED color (body color number : GGE), is not metalic tint coat is normal tint coat:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
congrats on the purchase. that sticker you have on the back window made me laugh. you probably get a lot of angry stares considering you live in france.
HI!!! :):):), i love this sticker i buy on internet, and i also love USA i was several times and people really very frendly. No i had not angry stares from people, is difficult to explain but french people like american but someone dont like the "american politic i n the world".
My first american car was the OLDSMOBILE ALERO (sell in Europe like a Chevrolet Alero in 2.4 engine) this car i love it! but GM stop to sell this car after 2 years, too big car for europeans, 2.4 gasoline engine was not adapted to europeans due to the very high cost of fuel (1 LITER=1,40 euro).

After i buy a Chevrolet NUbira (Suzuki Forenza in USA) with 1.6 engine, after a CHEVROLET EVANDA ( SUzuki Verona in USA) with 2.0 engine, after a CHEVROLET EPICA (never sold in USA) with 2.0 diesel engine.
Now Chevrolet Cruze, ialso have at home a CHRYSLER E-CLASS from 1984 that was imported in France from a men that was living in Texas .

the cars that sell Chevrolet Europe are all MADE IN KOREA .
we have the Chevrolet Spark, Aveo, Cruze (1.6l,1.8l, 2.0l diesel),Captiva 2.0 diesel (a SUV resembling to Saturn Vue).
This year Chevrolet Europe gonna import the Camaro 6.2 and they gonna sell at a crazy price 55.000 Euro!!.
For GM ,Chevrolet in Europe is just an "entry level brand" is why Made in USA cruze is better than european version (10 airbags in USA 6 in Europe, driver information control more advanced in usa,no tire pression in europe ,no bluetooth, in usa u have rear watts link not in europe. GM in Europe is focalize especially on OPEL brand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.