Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
2,254 Posts
Well, @ChevyGuy, I can't thank you enough for the help. I did what you said this morning and they work now!

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Glad to hear it worked out. Normally I'd suggest having the power on when you put them in, but with backup lights, that's a safety issue.

Reactions: sparkman

·
Site Sponsor
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
My apologies for not responding to this sooner

Apparently our notification settings have been changed by Autoguide so we are not receiving any notifications to threads or PM's.

As I mentioned in my PM @sparkman, every one of our products are tested by hand prior to being packaged and shipped out.

We appreciate your support and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

·
2,254 Posts
My apologies for not responding to this sooner

Apparently our notification settings have been changed by Autoguide so we are not receiving any notifications to threads or PM's.

As I mentioned in my PM @sparkman, every one of our products are tested by hand prior to being packaged and shipped out.

We appreciate your support and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.
It's all good! Thanks for responding! Loving my lights!

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
I'm glad you showed the base design. The OEM bulbs use a thinner wire in a "u" shape that makes the contact area wider. The DD units only makes "one pass" - and if it doesn't line up with the socket, it doesn't work. I hope DD makes an adjustment on the next gen models.

That's not a problem with the bigger bulbs like the tail light/brake light. The OEM bulbs also use the "one pass" wire design.

Reactions: sparkman

·
2,254 Posts
Just have to stop in and say how much I love my XP50's. It is so nice to be able to back into my driveway at night and actually be able to see stuff! I have had a couole of my friends ask where I got them, they've told me that those suckers are bright!

Edit:

So far, that is my favorite "mod" I have done to my car.

·
Site Sponsor
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·

Don't miss your chance to save on all LED upgrades! Through Monday, 7/6/20, get 15% off all our LED upgrades for your ride, including our Backup Light LED Bulbs with coupon code "JULY4" at checkout!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday, 7/6/20. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.​

·
Site Sponsor
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·

Our Labor Day sale starts NOW! Today through Tuesday, 9/8/2020, save 15% on all LED upgrades, including our Backup Light LED Bulbs by entering coupon code "LABOR" at checkout!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, 9/8/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,629 Posts
Man I JUST ordered last night... ugh

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,629 Posts
41 - 60 of 75 Posts