Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pics. We've got a Chevy Club that's forming here in the Philippines. We're in close contact with Chevrolet management here and they're very supportive of our club.

·
Registered
218 Posts
A Cruze Cruise! Love it!

I can't wait to get mine. Hopefully follow suit with some other GTA Cruze-ers! ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wonderful! Loving the first picture, its perfect! Philippines has a strong auto scene, glad to see the cruze is being represented well over their

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Check our facebook. C3-PH (Chevrolet Cruze Club Philippines). just search it.
we just had another EB, meet up last weekend.

·
Registered
240 Posts
looking good guys. nice too see you got a pretty nice club going there. its nice to see pics of manila and tagaytay(im assuming). i used to be from manila but im in toronto now. you should get your whole club to sign up here. maybe even get a separate section just for your club.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
looking good guys. nice too see you got a pretty nice club going there. its nice to see pics of manila and tagaytay(im assuming). i used to be from manila but im in toronto now. you should get your whole club to sign up here. maybe even get a separate section just for your club.
not a bad idea :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Love the red one too and how did you get the WTC car there??!!
There's a Philippine Touring Car Championship here PTCC the production cars
The Cruze is a badass car and won several legs and I think made it to 2nd overall (if i'm not mistaken).
BRE (Blanco Racing Engineering)/Chevy Motorsports team has only 1 car on the team, and it's the Cruze. It's the only Cruze on the track vs other teams with 2+ cars on their team. Ford Focus', Civics, etc. We're underdogs but a team to watch out for. Hopefully they bring in another Cruze or 2 for this year's PTCC.

So far we love our Cruzes :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts