Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys.

I really want to lose this ridiculous cord for playing music in my 2012 Cruze LTZ. Ive looked for PDIM 22797218 everywhere. will 20985421 do the same thing? thanks a million!!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the response. How would I know if I have the base radio, steering and USB Aux ports? I own a 2012 Cruze LTZ.

thanks again.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Post a picture of your radio. The steering wheel controls are on the right spoke of the wheel. Look in the center console for the USB and AUX ports.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I have a 2012 Cruze with Navigation. So if I currently have the steering wheel radio controls, usb and Aux in the center console under the arm rest and the touch screen radio I can update it to play audio over bluetooth by going to my chevy dealer and ordering part number 22872777 and having them install it?

I don't want to do the install myself because if any clips break the dealer will be liable for replacing the parts.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
I don't believe the touch screen radio can be upgraded. However, to verify, take the interior passenger foot well kick panel off and see if there's an existing PDIM. As for breaking clips, if you do this while it's warm the clips are sufficiently pliable that you don't need to worry as long as you don't use excessive force.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
thanks for the response. How would I know if I have the base radio, steering and USB Aux ports? I own a 2012 Cruze LTZ.

thanks again.
Hey there,

I would be more than happy to look into this further for you within your build sheet. Please feel free to send me a private message along with your VIN for better assistance!

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 7 of 7 Posts