Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Chevy cruze.
Roughly 3 weeks ago my rear driver tire got a hole in it and went flat, i changed the tire and put spare on. Next day had tire plugged and put back on.
Ive drove a little over 1k miles this past week(just incase this information is important) A couple days ago "Service tire mointoring system" came on and wont show pressure in the rear driver tire. I dont know if thats a coincidence or not. Tried fixing it by folowing other peoples advice online that had this problem and they said to try and hold reset while on tire pressure and i relearned it but nothing fixed it.
Today I tried starting the car and it just continued to turn over and wouldnt fully run. Showed that power steering fluid was low. A couple minutes later it would crank and run. About an hour after that i tried cranking it again and it said "Service battery charging system" and wouldnt even turn over. About 10 minutes after that i arrived home and turned car off then on to make sure it would run and it said "Service Deterrent Theft Mointoring System"
Could anyone tell me why this might be happening or how i can fix it?

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Is the battery the original one? If not, how old is it? Have you had the Negative Battery Cable Special Coverage done on this car? I would say the hole in the tire is not connected to the other issues.

·
Super Moderator
7,813 Posts
Duplicate thread closed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it's the original, battery cable special coverage? I don't think so.
I just thought it was odd that the tired was changed then the indicator tire pressure came on and now all the other lights are coming on.
Some sort of electrical malfunction?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.