Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Just ordered mine about a week ago taupe gray metallic 2LT RS 17 rims, can't wait for mine to arrive. I guess 3 to 5 more weeks :/. I created this account just to look at your pictures, I've been creeping around this forum for the last few weeks. I'm probably going 35% front maybe darker on back door windows and definitely darker on rear window for tinting maybe 20%. Congatulations, I'd love to see more pictures if you have any.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
i got my cruze LTZ RS taupe grey and i have been getting so many compliments about the color. im sure the cruze looks best in this color by far! Good job on picking the color budd!

·
FI Lunatic
1,380 Posts
Nice!! Love the RS package. I'm still quite a ways out. Just ordered my Imperial Blue LTZ/RS a week ago, but the paint comes out of Japan so I may be delayed and end up getting a 2012 model as late as July! I'm sure it'll be worth the wait...

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
Nice!! Love the RS package. I'm still quite a ways out. Just ordered my Imperial Blue LTZ/RS a week ago, but the paint comes out of Japan so I may be delayed and end up getting a 2012 model as late as July! I'm sure it'll be worth the wait...
Just make sure when you DO get it that it doesn't glow in the dark! :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts