Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Chevy Cruze aftermarket nav installation problem

7669 Views 17 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Blasirl
Hi so I searched through the forum but couldn't find any answers to my problem. I just recently bought an aftermarket touch screen navigation system for my 2012 cruze and I'm not sure if we're installing it correctly but everything works except for the sound. Here's the link to the kit I bought. Type in www before the link I can't post it yet.

http://www.seicane.com/7-inch-car-d...emote-control-bluetooth-touch-screen-s041776x

Any help would be appreciated.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah how would I bypass the amp? So far the aftermarket radio still retains all the features of steering wheel and all but will it still after bypassing the amp? And are the harnesses you mentioned required for that?

GMOS-045 [GMOS-045] Axxess Integrate, Comprehensive Interface Products
ASWC-1 [ASWC-1] Axxess Integrate, Comprehensive Interface Products

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I'm trying to get the aftermarket head unit working but I hear you need the Axxess GMOS-044 Wiring Interface to integrate with the aftermarket unit. I kinda have a general idea of what wires you would need to connect but has anybody ever installed a GMOS-044 in their vehicle?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've been slowly working on it. I purchased the GMOS-044 interface and tapped it into the back of the aftermarket radio. I plugged it into the stock harness and this time the unit turned on with sound and all for a moment but then it cut off. The only thing is the ground wire with the ring terminal isn't secure and I can't find a good ground connection other than on the aftermarket radio. Not sure what to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.