Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
161 - 169 of 169 Posts

· COTM Winner
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
7,108 Posts
I think this thread is solely responsible for the depleted supply of B6’s…
Specifically the shocks and LF struts, apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: Bvogt and Tpstr

· COTM Winner
7,108 Posts
Good to know. I'll be keeping an eye out for an LF to complete the set.

· Registered
125 Posts
I ended up going for a set of the B4's. They were quite a bit cheaper, and I could get them now, instead of getting 3/4 of them now.

· COTM Winner
7,108 Posts
Rock Auto has both fronts in stock now. Already had the RF, just bought the LF, so now I have the full set ready to go.

Reactions: 916LTZCRZ

· Registered
58 Posts
Nice I ordered the left and the bnr intake spacer. I ported my intake so I lost that low end pull that the Cruze was nice at for a 4 cylinder so looking forward to seeing difference as all reviews said they could tell an immediate difference in the low end throttle pull and gas pedal connection. I’ll get the right later and the rears, new mounts for front and rear and new absorbers for front going to make that a summer project so I can handle these CA hills better on the tight roads. I got the strut bar already pretty excited to see handling improve like xtreme stated in the original post!

· Registered
58 Posts
Hello All. I have purchased all struts and rear shocks. I will be putting them together when the rest of the mounting and suspension parts arrive. @XtremeRevolution I read on your original posts that you ("did not install") the bumb stops as the b6 have built in jounce bumpers. I am double checking based on your expertise that i dont need to install them. i did not order them from rockauto but i can if i need to install those.

161 - 169 of 169 Posts