Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 2 complete front component afternarket speakers for sale .

1. PPI BI 65c Black ice with 12db 3 way crossover $ 60.00

2. Alpine SPR-60C . this particular Component speakers have not been out of the Box .. $$ 180.00

3. 2 - Planet Audio AC100 ,10 inch Duel Voice Coil Subwoofers 4 OHMS 1500 watts peak / 750 watts RMS installed in a Duel 5/8 MDF very sturdy Enclosure . $$ 150.00

4. 2 - 10 inch single voice coil MTX Thunder 3000 series Subs in the Box .

5. Amps I have 3 for sale 1st is a Duel Xpe2700 , 400 watts 2/1 channel Mosfet Powered Amplifier for adding a pair of subs . $ 50.00

2nd. Quantum Audio Q6004 600 watt 4 channel stereo amplifier . $ 90.00

3rd and the best is a Lanzar Vibe 532N Bridgeable 5 channel amplifier .
3200 watts Max Power . still in the Box . $$ 150.00

6. Power Super Flex 3000 watts 4 guage Complete Amplifier Installation Kit , never opened and still in the box . $$ 50.00

7. TH8685GA XTRONS TD630A Double Din Nav Head Unit with all applicable installation integratoion Interfaces and fitment accessories for ease of installation ..plenty of wire and leads for 2 complete builds will be on hand to throw in at any and all reasonable offers ..$$ 250.00 the 5 channel amp would work real nice with this head unit ..

8 1 complete Premier Auto Products sound dampening and insolating
50sq ft with roller .. $$ 50.00. shipped ..
9. Audison connection 4:1 stepdown for balanced or unbalanced inputs . ART High noise rejection chrome plated RCA connectors Die cast aluminum case SLI2 two channel interfaces .

Any and all PM'S will be considered . Be Reasonable guys and gals ..

Traded the IT Cruzen for a Race Red Mustang that I can Mod like crazy !

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That IT came in handy for 4 years and 32000 miles and then I got $10.000.00 for a trade in for her . so I did ...and I am in Love all over again ..

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Starks where have you been ? I drove to Pa. in May to visit My Brother and on the Way back I stoppped at the Lordstown Plant for some Pics ..Hey those people are friendly there and they do not have brand loyalty .
talked to a guy with a cadillac . he liked my Race Red Mustang .

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Best Part is that the new Mustangs are Buildable and the Aftermarket parts are plentiful but pricey .. funny thing is I drive mostly city miles and I am at 29 mpg about the same as I was getting with me IT Cruzen for city as long as I do not get to spirited on the gas peddle .. this pony is quick and zips me around all of the econoboxs when I get a glimpse of an opening in the clustered together flow of traffic . usually down the right lane when these truckers decide to use up all 3 lanes .. I just bust it down it quick and catch all of the green lights .. and I don't have to speed to get to work .. I will leave IT to this ....The new Mustangs are Nice Cars .

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
The Best Part is that the new Mustangs are Buildable and the Aftermarket parts are plentiful but pricey .. funny thing is I drive mostly city miles and I am at 29 mpg about the same as I was getting with me IT Cruzen for city as long as I do not get to spirited on the gas peddle .. this pony is quick and zips me around all of the econoboxs when I get a glimpse of an opening in the clustered together flow of traffic . usually down the right lane when these truckers decide to use up all 3 lanes .. I just bust it down it quick and catch all of the green lights .. and I don't have to speed to get to work .. I will leave IT to this ....The new Mustangs are Nice Cars .
Yessir. They definitely are.

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So the headunit includes all wiring harnesses and dash kit?
Yes .. I figured I have already wired it up properly so leave it together . there is also 5 channels low signal RCA outputs .. front left and right . rear left and right , plùs a sub output ..

There is wiring from the H U for the existing speakers through the ISO if prefered . it also has wifi and 4g capabilities , DVD . igo Navigation . PC functions . and up to date 4.4 .. a IPOD harness ......Research TD 630a .

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump this up so the newbies can read IT !

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do you think that I am NOT having fun over on the Mustang6G Forum ?

Well you would be wrong ..
Now if you have an interest and need help , assistance or even a joke from time to time then just maybe some one will allow you this !

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Lol sorry didn't mean any stang butt hurt.. I didn't realize that made a stang for mpg's now. And for needing help thanks but I've blazed my own trail. So I guess this means bye bye

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's Nice .. Parts are still for sale as Jonnyukon may just not like Fords ..Me I have no silly brand loyalty since IT's my money I am buying iT with !

Now since all of the puns have spun Let us talk about how yer cruzen sounds .

·
Registered
46 Posts
Lol sorry didn't mean any stang butt hurt.. I didn't realize that made a stang for mpg's now. And for needing help thanks but I've blazed my own trail. So I guess this means bye bye
The 4 banger Mustang has a more powerful Focus ST engine in it with 300+ hp and torque I believe. Look at a Cruze does with a tune those 2.3 Mustangs will be pushing 400+ hp easily

1 - 20 of 21 Posts