Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Chevy cruze retrofitted moromoto mini h1 projector (pair)

15085 Views 29 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Dieselard
I have a pair of Chevy cruze headlights retrofitted for mini h1 projectors from the retrofit source. They were used for about a week.
they come with the headlights, morimoto threefive ballasts, bulbs, harness.

I am looking for $600 obo shipped

Please pm me or email me about any questions.
[email protected]
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
198 Posts
Why are you selling them if you don't mind me asking - considering how new they are and time/money it took for retrofit....

· Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Are these in the stock housings or did you buy aftermarket housings to crack open? I ask because i'm curious how hard it was to take apart and the safest method.

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are these in the stock housings or did you buy aftermarket housings to crack open? I ask because i'm curious how hard it was to take apart and the safest method.
These are aftermarket housings, I bought them mainly for 2 important reasons. One it was easier to crack open, I heard of a member trying to open his and ruined the black plastic surrounding the headlight (did not want to cut these open so they look cleaner)
They have adjustments for Up-Down, Left-Right adjustments as the OEM only have up and down.

If you are interested in knowing more on how I opened them please PM me.

· Premium Member
4,468 Posts
I will also sell these without ballasts, or relay harness if you already have them for, for a lower price.
What's the price without

Sent from my GT-P3113 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.