Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
My chevy cruze has been turning off while am driving in town or on the highway for about two months. I have already taken it to look for the recall and it get the oil changes when its suppose to. Is my car the only one that turns off while driving!!? I have tired tktale it again but they keep procasteding, about it and i work and need another vicle to take to work and to get thigs dkne while its beening looked at. But am i the onlynone that this has happened to..?
Wow had no idea this was a problem. What do you do if turns off on the hi-way? Say your doing 120km-75 mph and have 4 grand kids in the car..Talk about dangerous!! I'd be driving that straight to the dealer and demand this problem is taking care of!

·
Registered
4 Posts
We're so sorry to hear this, Cruzhero! We've received your private message regarding this issue and will be responding shortly. Again, we apologize for the trouble this has caused, but we look forward to working toward a possible solution. Talk to you soon.

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care
I’m having the same problem been stuck on the side of the road a few time in the past few weeks the car will run find for about an hour then it’s like it doesn’t wanna go then dies unplugg the coil back and plug it back in the car run

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a 2011 Cruze LTZ that is cutting of randomly like those others mentioned. It's happened 3 times now and is concerning. Is there a recall or other info that I need to review about this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same exact problem with my 2014 Chevy Cruze and the dealership said the recall had already been fixed. I have to get it checked out because I need a way to work. I need Chevy to fix the problem cause I don’t have thousands of dollars to fix this out of pocket. Or they need to reopen a recall or investigation on their cars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My chevy cruze has been turning off while am driving in town or onthe highway for about two months. I have already taken it to look for the recall and it get the oil changes when its suppose to. Is my car the only one that turns off while driving!!? I have tired tktale it again but they keep procasteding, about it and i work and need another vicle to take to work and to get thigs dkne while its beening looked at. But am i the onlynone that this has happened to..?
This
My chevy cruze has been turning off while am driving in town or onthe highway for about two months. I have already taken it to look for the recall and it get the oil changes when its suppose to. Is my car the only one that turns off while driving!!? I have tired tktale it again but they keep procasteding, about it and i work and need another vicle to take to work and to get thigs dkne while its beening looked at. But am i the onlynone that this has happened to..?
This has been reported by about 3 or 4 other members recently, and I'll recommend to you the same thing I recommended to everyone else. First and foremost, contact GM customer support and have a case on file with them. Then, have them work with your dealership directly, and contact you with updates every single week (call them if they don't call you), until they find the problem and see to its resolution. Do not pick up the car until they have found something and taken an action to resolve it. If necessary, demand to speak to a district case manager.

Can you describe any conditions during which the car turned off?

Welcome to CruzeTalk by the way.
mine almost killed me bro like I was driving and my car jus went black wheel Locked then it came back on anyone can help????

41 - 45 of 45 Posts