Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
25,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just notified that the GM Social Media team (Chevy Customer Care account) can now assist members throughout the world. They have been working behind the scenes to get their reach extended to every country where Chevy operates.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
Awesome!! Patsy didn't just gain wings this Christmas, she must have gained some fancy aircraft!

Vote for Carly for December COTM and Ashley for MOTM!!

Reactions: Terra Nova

·
Super Moderator
7,682 Posts
Horay!

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
This is goodness. More help for the customers and more feedback to GM on dealerships.

Reactions: Terra Nova

·
Premium Member
5,349 Posts
I wonder if they are hiring? I am a great friend and admirer of Patsy, haven't worked in 10 years since leaving the Federal Government, have incredible communication skills although my Social Media skills could be in question? I do not know how to use a smartphone, never tweeted, refuse to do the Facebook thing and am a slow typer. I am witty and a really nice guy although I don't want to move to Detroit. Perhaps this can be done from home. All I know is when I turn 62 I will have next to no Social Security due to not working since taking the early Federal retirement. Plus I can pass any drug test as long as its not hair, and yes Brian I still have plenty of hair!

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Eddy, you'd have to move to the Detroit area and work in Detroit. I live a little over an hour from there and you'd have to pay me $250K a year to do that. Been there. Had clients in Detroit at one time (before the bankruptcy).

Reactions: Sunline Fan

·
Premium Member
5,349 Posts
Eddy, you'd have to move to the Detroit area and work in Detroit. I live a little over an hour from there and you'd have to pay me $250K a year to do that. Been there. Had clients in Detroit at one time (before the bankruptcy).
Wait a minute, the cost of living certainly can't be that high? If you are saying because of the city itself and the element of the inhabitants I understand. Yet I came from Los Angeles and was sent by the Feds to Miami, an absolute horrible City so I am used to crap. And the town I just evacuated from in California was the Meth capitol of America. Plus Patsy might hook me up with her connections. Currently I'm living in the CRUZE so how bad can it be? Actually still in a mini Suite at Harrah's with a view of the Laughlin Strip and the Colorado River but I need to leave in 10 days. I'll try anything except for Brian's basement!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts