Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20150530_110623_resized.jpg 20150530_110639_resized.jpg 20150530_110710_resized.jpg

Look what I found in Blythe Ca over the weekend. They had 4 other cars that I couldn't get pics of and was a SUV that had a canvas cover over it as a added protection.
Just thought everyone would like to see these pics.

·
Administrator
25,097 Posts
Brand new and already has to be towed. :grin:

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was gonna try to get the interior, but I didn't want to climb up on the trailer. If I see something like that, I will take the chance to get the interior. Since we have the proving ground here in AZ, I'm sure I will see more cars.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
It's beyond my most wildest imagination as to what is underneath that canvas, but just a very slight feeling, its not one of these.

Any other guesses as to what is underneath that canvas? Sure had me guessing, sure has me fooled.

·
Premium Member
4,675 Posts
View attachment 149946 View attachment 149954 View attachment 149938

Look what I found in Blythe Ca over the weekend. They had 4 other cars that I couldn't get pics of and was a SUV that had a canvas cover over it as a added protection.
Just thought everyone would like to see these pics.
We should stake out the proving grounds for more sightings and then have CRUZEfest 2016 in Laughlin. I can get $7.95 rooms at the Tropicana and at that price they are still hardly worth it:eek:ccasion14: They call Blythe "Blight" around here, and Needles "Needless". Why we don't even have a Supermarket now that Bashas' moved away.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you look at the Chevy Diesel truck in the one picture, the side of the door has a sign that says General Motors LLC with a US DOT number, so I hardly doubt it that those were Fords or Toyotas.

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Bleh. That looks like the '16 Cruze to me! Maybe it's the '17 lol!

Cool that you got the photos though! When we were driving through Utah last summer we saw maybe 15 or so Mercedes driving on backroads with various versions of the camouflage - I wish I would have snapped a photo. There were also tons of press vehicles in the convoy.

Sent with iLove 6.0

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
It's beyond my most wildest imagination as to what is underneath that canvas, but just a very slight feeling, its not one of these.

I think it's sad that I knew that was an MGTD without having to do any research.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts