Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,268 Posts
Aisans own site lists 325ft/lbs of torque as the max rating for the tranny. As I believe it was 70Acc...something pointed out awhile ago in another thread GM is notorious for rating a transmissions max specs right above the output of whatever engine it's paired with in their own documentation and that seems to be the case here as well.

Did anyone else notice Fleece has oversized injectors available for the cruze on their site right now.... :)

· Registered
1,268 Posts
Not sure if anyone is actually following this thread anymore, but I thought I would just post another chip I found, just in case someone is reading it. It has three different settings, a 30 hp, 40 hp, and 50 hp setting. Has a warning that extended use of the 50 hp setting combined with many full throttle launches can cause more frequent DPF cycles and potentially even the need for a manual DPF cycle to be run. I don't know why, but I feel this is the best chip I have seen so far. Something about it feels the most comforting. Not that I'll be able to afford it or will I be buying one anytime soon, even if I could afford it, but thought others might be interested.

EFILive Custom Engine Tune - Chevy Cruze Diesel Tuner - Chevy Cruze Diesel - Custom Tuning Fleece Performance Engineering, Inc.: Innovating Diesel Performance
Theres a handful of threads on it. A couple members have it.

· Registered
1,268 Posts
Well, my dealer is very mod friendly. I have had modded cars since 2010 with my dealer, and never once have they tried to check my ECU.

The diesel ECU is encrypted, so there really is no way to hide the tune. You take a gamble with everything you do to your car, from updated suspension, to update stereos, to updated tunes. Chevy has such a good product, I accept the risk.
I couldn't of said it better about the risk factor. Driving is a risk itself. The 100k powertrain warranty says a lot of product quality. If vw didn't think they'd lose their ass they'd have 100k too ;) I mean why not? Put your money where your mouth is.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.